This book provides the reader with:
• a comprehensive description of engineering activities carried out on oil & gas projects,
• a description of the work of each engineering discipline, including illustrations of all common documents,
• an overall view of the plant design sequence and schedule,
• practical tools to manage and control engineering activities.
This book is designed to serve as a map to anyone involved with engineering activities.
It enables the reader to get immediately oriented in any engineering development, to know which are the critical areas to monitor and the proven methods to apply.
It will fulfill the needs of anyone wishing to improve engineering and project execution.
1. Project Engineering. 2. The Design Basis. 3. Process. 4. Equipment/Mechanical. 5. Plant Layout. 6. Safety & Environment. 7. Civil Engineering. 8. Materials & Corrosion. 9. Piping. 10. Plant Model. 11. Instrumentation and Control. 12. Electrical. 13. Off-Shore. 14. The Overall Work Process. 15. BASIC, FEED and Detail Design. 16. Matching the Project Schedule. 17. Engineering Management. 18. Methods & Tools. 19. Field Engineering. 20. Revamping.
30 Amberwood Parkway Ashland
OH 44805 - USA
Telephone Hours :
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
5 avenue de la République
Tél. : 33 (0)1 40 21 18 20
N° Siret : 562 046 102 000 41
TVA : FR 25562046102
Visitez également : www.ophrys.fr